Hello all, we know that our UPS shipping might have been a little bit buried. So we decided to place UPSs logo around here and in the title of this post to make it easier for you to notice that you can have Revolt! tees in lightening speed!
We are so excited to announce that we finally can ship to over 60 countries in 2-5 business days guaranteed, we have partnered with UPS to deliver the tees (and other goodies we are working on) in that time and at a good price.
Although there is a little extra step for this to work, we are currently working on integrating UPS into our checkout process, but in the meantime here is what you need to do:
1. Contact us (through our contact page) writing your address (street & number, municipality or region, country and zip code) and the number of tees you want (along with sizes, very important).
2. We will answer you with the quote for the entire order.
3. You pay through Paypal to the email address we will provide.
4. Once we have received the payment, your order will be processed like any other and you will receive an alert once it’s completed along with the UPS tracking code you can use to track your order at ups.com.
5. Receive and wear your tees!
Yep, if you want regular shipping (15-20 business days) you can just go to the checkout process as usual. These instructions are for the expedited shipping only.
9 thoughts on “Faster shipping is here and how it works (hint: UPS)”
Can you ship your products in the Philippines like province of Bataan? for example, How much shipping fee will cost for one T-shirt? just inquiring anyway. I like you T-shirt.
Joni, we can quote you through UPS, please provide your provice, city and zip code in another message.
really like some of the tee’s can you ship to New Zealand?
city is Morrinsville
zip code is 3300
Hey Mac, yes we do ship to New Zealand, we use UPS to do this. Can you get in touch through a contact form email with the details of your order? (number of tees & size), we will respond you with a quote.
can you ship to europe exactly to montenegro?tnx for answer in advance
Yes we do! Please use the contact form to get in touch adding the details specified in this post.
I order my tees back on July 28 and still no shirts almost 2 months later. Please advise as I’m not a happy customer! Thank you! Already reached out to the person who initially sent the email confirming that my t-shirts were en route but no answer.
Hi, I won’t use paypal. Going through a dispute as they have allowed fraudulent transactions. Is there another way? I would really like to purchase 1 a week. I want the lot!!
Ms Mel Lance
Also I am tiny, when your sizes are ‘small’, I’m hoping they are similar to Asian sizing. They are the only type of clothing that fit :((